This week, it’s going to be really easy. There’s nothing like Christmas Day where you don’t have to fuss and make too much of an effort. It’s all about being flawless and being on your way. I for one don’t want to spend too much time getting ready when I know I have presents to open and food to eat. And if you’re like me, you’ll be up early to make a trip to one house and will spend your entire day away from home, so chances are it’s going to be a long one. You want something that will last, be quick but make you look alive. There are literally 3 pieces that make up your Christmas Day Essentials – THREE! that you will need for your Christmas Day look, morning and night.
2. Bobbi Brown Colour Pot for Cheeks and Lips – I talked about this last week and had to include it again. When you’re trying to get out the door, you want something that is versatile. A color for your cheeks and your lips helps finish off your face.
3. Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara – any surprise here? Swap out for your favorite brand, or just take the plunge and get the Hypnose Drama already.
If you need a little bit more…..
4. Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener – for those that need a little oomph to make them look more awake. Early call time with kids? slap some of this on (not literally) for extra brightness under your eyes.
5. L’Occitane Moisturizing Lip Balm – it’s cold outside so chances are your lips need a little protecting…plus this is a little easier to apply throughout the day…or great under your colour pot.
– Jamie of The Lady and The Beard