I’m leaving today for Hawaii for my Brother’s Wedding. My family has not been back to Hawaii since my nephew Aidan was born. This is an important trip, my brother Jonah is the first of us kids to get married.
I’m one of those people who waits till the last-minute to pack. I started some of it last night but now I am scrambling to get everything together before heading to the airport. As I was rolling my clothes I noticed that my warm weather outfits look better fit for Cape Cod than Hawaii but what can you do? Some shopping may have to happen this week. My Mom and I don’t even have dresses for the wedding yet!
For travel I usually bring some variation of these necessary items, but today I am bringing the following:
– Magazines – I have Lucky (my favorite) that I’ve read through once already. I’ll need to pick up another one once I’m at the airport.
– iPod – Dan put together a playlist for me with 350+ songs. Sucks that he isn’t coming with me.
– Gum – I’m a gum addict anyway but I wanna pop my ears! Trident Original cannot be beat.
– Sunglasses – I purchased these Ray-Ban’s as a gift to myself after getting my first “real” job out of college.
– Glasses and contact lens case – If you wear contacts you know that the last thing you want is to be stranded without your contact case at the end of the night.
– My makeup bag – I sound like a freak for wanting it in my line of vision while traveling, but since I started getting serious about my makeup I have invested a lot into my collection. The most relaxing time of my day is spent getting ready in quiet concentration.
– My laptop – I’m going to Hawaii but I will still be updating Style & Cheek.