My Fall Wishlist is a little on the conservative side. I’m in need of some classic pieces to bring my wardrobe up a notch. While I live in jeans and tees, I could really use some nicer pieces for daytime and work. This list isn’t just a collection of “likes”, on the list are things I want want, have tried, and love. These pieces are perfect for the neutral lover – the one who has a hard time not picking up something black while shopping. I tried to pick out bright colors, I swear!
1. J.Crew Paneled Stretch Dress in Colorblock – Can never have too many simple shift dresses.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Hanger Leather Raw Bootie – Quality, every day booties with good reviews.
3. Tinley Road Printed Surplice Woven Top – Casual, but cute.
4. J.Crew Matte Crepe Drawstring Pant – Comfortable pants that still look classy.
5. J.Crew Tall Crepe Racer Tank – Show a little sexy shoulder.
6. J.Crew Silk Ruffle Top in Beanstalk Stripe – Looks great on everyone I’ve seen wear it.
7. J.Crew Collection Nora Calf Hair Ballet Flats – Classic and will go with everything.
8. Dolce Vita Ceri Blouse – Romantic but structured blouse.
9. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Cruella – The perfect blue-red.