It’s time to break open my handbag and discuss my current Must Haves. The fall season brings on a different makeup and skincare routine, so my cosmetic pouch is stocked with different goodies. A few weeks ago I did a handbag purge and that meant changing out the essentials I carry on me. Goodbye summer products, hello everything geared towards my dry, sensitive skin.
There’s a fine line between fall essentials and winter essentials. We have a few months until the real cold sets in but with the fall upon us, conditioning and hydrating is key.
I try to keep only the essentials for my handbag. The MUST HAVES for key touch-ups and reapplication through the day and night. Check out what I currently have in my bag.
from left to right
– Nine West Oversized Wristlet in Hot Orange
– L’Occitane Hand Cream in Peony
– MAC Lipstick in Please Me
– BareMinerals Buxom Lip Gloss in Sha-Bang
– MAC Mineralize Foundation Compact in NC20
– Jamie of The Lady and The Beard