We always see the perfected version of what’s in a person’s purse, no used tissues, receipts, or other junk. But what about what’s actually there? That’s what I’m sharing with you today, a what’s in my purse video. Ok, you caught me, I did recently throw out about five hundred gum wrappers but that was a total coincidence, I swear!
This is only the second video we’ve done and we’re learning to edit as we go, so be kind. And it kinda sucks because Movie Maker is crap, but before we shell out cash for Adobe premier or Final Cut Pro we need to lock down our video game. Do you guys have any suggestions on which editing software is best? We know nothing. AND we don’t own Macs so…no easy iMovie access. Tell us your secrets!
So here’s what’s in my purse:
- A cigarette case that used to hold my money but now holds random things like a soon to be expired alcohol server permit
- My iPhone and phone case (because everyone makes fun of my phone case but jokes on them!)
- Coach wallet (envelope style all the way)
- My work badge with my dorky photo cause I didn’t give a toothy grin, just a smirk
- Saline solution and usually my glasses case (I still need new glasses, I’ve had these since 2007. yikes)
- Advil, Tylenol, etc. etc.
- A protection pouch (YOU KNOW)
- rewardStyle usb which I got from rewardStyle during a meetup/blog class
- A lovely note from Dan. He gave this to me soon after we started dating because I was going out of town with friends. When I got home I went straight to Dan’s apartment and never left. And that’s the story of how I moved in with him. Actually, I asked him if he wanted me to go home and he said, no. The note isn’t super romantic or anything, actually it’s quite silly but that’s why our love works
- Bobby pins (I’ll need those, if I can remember that they’re in there)
- A stupid fortune that wasn’t even a fortune
What’s REALLY in your purse? Leave a comment or make a video of your own. :)