For August there are a few products that have never been featured. It’s all about experimenting, which I’m happy to do in order to inspire you to use something different from time to time. I wish I could say they were summer related but alas they are a complete mismatch of different things that I am currently enjoying.
- Clarisonic Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation – My mom talked about this set after seeing it on QVC. She’s always one that is into feet, pedicures, and different lotions/potions for smoothing out the feet. The beauty of this set is that if you’re new to Clarisonic you get the brush and the pedi products to try. AND you can swap out the pedi brushes for a facial brush so you have the complete head to toe set.
- Maybelline Color Whisper in Rose for Attraction – A few months back I posted about lip crayons, which I’m still enjoying. But I’m always looking for the next new thing I can throw in my purse. Thanks to Target Cartwheel I had a discount on these products one week and decided to “splurge”. Great hint of color without overdoing it, for those easy going natural days.
- Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Cologne – The Beard has been on a hunt for a cologne for years. When we first started dating he talked about how he would like a cologne. Three and a half years later and he finally purchased the Burberry Classic. In the process however I fell in love with the Blackberry and Bay scent from Jo Malone. It’s more a unisex scent so nothing too floral and sweet. I smell like a country kitchen after baking blackberry pies all day…and that’s just fine with me.
- Maybelline Color Show Polish in Pink Embrace and Lust For Lilac – I may be ready for fall and longing for my dark polishes but there is something about the girly pastels that I can’t get enough of. This has been my mani/pedi combo for the entire month.
- Lancôme High Resolution Eye Cream – I got this as a sample and have been absolutely obsessed. I keep telling myself I need to really focus more on anti-aging products and being more consistent with my skincare routine. A baby can’t be an excuse because this lady doesn’t want premature aging when it can definitely be prevented. This eye cream is like the fountain of youth in a cream. The bags and dark circles caused by my sleepless nights are less noticeable thanks to this eye cream.
- Medela Tender Care– okay, so you’re probably wondering why this item is on the list because, well…it’s not beauty related and more of a mother-baby product. Give me chance to prove my point. I use it for its obvious purpose but also for my cuticles, and dry patches on my elbows. Lanolin oil is a great hydrating oil for just about anything you can think of, and not just the “tender” body part kind.
-Jamie of The Lady and The Beard