Lorna Jane is coming to Bellevue, Washington! This Friday September 5th, Lorna Jane is hosting their Bellevue Square Launch Party from 5-9PM. Last week they opened their downtown Seattle store but this week they’re headed to the Eastside and I’m so excited because it’s really close to home. Convenient!
If you’re in the area I’d love to see you there. It’s right around the LEGO store and Jamba Juice. I’m using the mall map as reference but haven’t seen the store yet. Feel free to come say hello, I’ll be there looking for new workout clothes and hanging out. :)
I’d also like to thank those of you who participated in the Lorna Jane giveaway. It was great to see so many people getting into it and sharing what they’d like add to their closet. While I wish everyone could have won, I hope to have more giveaways in the future.
There seems to be two categories people fall into when it comes to activewear style, those who wear all black and those who love bright colors. I’ve always been a fan of the all black look but I’ve been trying to step out of my comfort zone and into neon. Which category do you fit in? Here are some of my favorites from the Lorna Jane website.
1. Mod Squad Sports Bra – You can never have too many sports bras. I’m super picky about sports bras because, like regular bras, they aren’t all created equal. This foundation piece is crucial for a good workout and has to be comfortable but why not pick one in a fun graphic print?
2. Determined Tank – Easy, breezy, beautiful blue tank. It just looks like a really comfortable workout tank.
3. Solace Excel Zip Through – Now that the weather is changing I need to get a zip up workout/waterproof jacket. This is the perfect bright color and has cool thumb holes.
5. Studio Twist Headband – Nothing bugs me more than little wisps of hair sticking to my face while working out. This twisted one is cute.
6. Socialite Bra – I like that they have so many bra strap styles. Where the graphic print one is strappy, this is sturdy and more my style.
7. Amira Excel Tank – A flattering tank in a gorgeous aqua blue? That’s the kind of bright I can get behind.