This gift guide is pretty broad. There wasn’t a specific type of person in mind when I made this collage and think that these pieces could fit many styles. This includes the love in your life, your best friend, or even a close family member. Any one of these pieces would make a great gift on its own (the bag or watch) or a secondary gift (the socks or pocket squares). These are all classy choices and meaningful pieces for the holidays. What makes a meaningful gift? Something that is high quality and will get a lot of use. The slim wool trousers and chambray shirt would be welcome additions to any wardrobe, the duffel with a laptop compartment can be taken on work trips or vacations, and why not get him a watch that he can wear anywhere, at work or on a date.
I’m swear I’m not intentionally a J.Crew fangirl, I just really like their stuff, especially their menswear pieces. I tried to branch out, I swear. However, a certain someone asked for a few things on this list and I have a tendency to buy him a lot of J.Crew pieces, so naturally I’d end up putting J.Crew on here. The idea behind posting gift guides now (there will be one the ladies tomorrow) is to prepare you for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I don’t know about you but this year I am going to try my hardest to get my holiday shopping done during these sales. I hope this guide gives you some ideas on what to buy your classy man friend.
1. J.Crew Diamond Cross Socks – Plain socks are just plain boring, these diamond patterned socks are a classy, understated alternative to solid black or blue.
2. J.Crew Fleur-De-Lis Socks – Or if your man is a little more flamboyant, why not let him sport some bright red fleur-de-lis attention grabbers.
3. J.Crew Selvedge Japanese Chambray Utility Shirt – The chambray is a staple in most women’s closets, but a well fitted denim shirt can be a great look for many guys too.
4. J.Crew Bowery Slim In English Hopsack Wool – Textured wool pants not only look good, they look like they feel good.
5. Orb Copper Shaker – There are a lot of drink shakers out there, but this copper one is an unusually sleek choice.
6. Orb Bar Tools – If you want him to make you a tasty drink, you should get him the tools to do so.
7. BOSS HUGO BOSS Stainless Steel & Leather Chronograph Watch, 44mm – Guys like chronograph watches because they have a lot of hardware and look masculine. Plus this one by Hugo Boss is a great value.
8. Brenthaven ‘Medina’ Duffel Bag – Overnight bags are ideal for quick getaways and this duffel is both durable and easy on the eyes.
9. Timberland Earthkeepers® ‘Brookpark’ Leather Chukka Boot – These chukkas are a great buy because they look great, have a durable sole, and won’t break the bank.
10. J.Crew Drake’s® Silk Pocket Square In Giant Foulard – Pocket squares are fun, and this one in bold orange and purple silk is an eye-catching choice that will make any blazer pop.
11. J.Crew Italian Wool Two-Sided Pocket Square In Navy Medallion – Here’s a more affordable pocket square that looks great and will help your man class things up.