If you ever wondered what colors Style and Cheek is drawn to, here you go! Observe the color palette below: black, burgundy, and blush with a bit of hunter green thrown in. What I love about these colors, other than the fact that they work especially well during fall and winter, is that they are flattering, a bit romantic, and a whole lot sexy especially when paired together. This gift guide is a mixture of practical and fantastical, taking everyday wear to the next level. A supple leather jacket, sweatpants ready for nighttime occasions, a romantic wool parka (who woulda thought?), and seriously cute duck boots. There are both beautiful and edgy pieces. It’s a gift guide with a bit of everything but focused on building a solid wardrobe. Any one of these pieces would be a welcome addition to a wardrobe quite frankly because they’re pretty and functional. So fellas take a look, I promise your girlfriend or wife won’t be disappointed. And ladies, Black Friday is just a week away, there are no rules against buying yourself a little somethin’ somethin’. It will be our little secret.
1. Lulu Frost *New* Elizabeth Bracelet – Who can resist a sparkly gift this holiday season? Well ok, I would be happy to receive something from Lulu Frost anytime of year, including this Deco inspired bracelet.
2. Ann Taylor Crystal Stud Earrings – For those who want a little sparkle to go with their other practical gifts, these are affordable and pretty.
3. J.Crew Chateau Parka in Dusty Ginger – This coat comes in six gorgeous colors but the dusty ginger color shown here is the most romantic, especially with the faux fur trim (which is removable!)
4. MADEWELL Radiant Dress – Many of you will be purchasing your holiday dresses before Christmas but this dress doesn’t scream holiday, it’s understated enough to take into 2015. It’s straight up mellow sexiness.
5. Equipment Signature Washed-Silk Shirt – Sure, a white silk shirt is the true classic, but how about adding black to your button down collection. It’s simple, chic, and the perfect fit.
6. Moon Cashmere Plaid Scarf – Bring your love of plaid into winter with this warm cashmere scarf in classic Black Watch plaid.
7. J.Crew Drapey Wool Sweatpant – The fancy sweatpants trend continues! I fully support dressing up your sweats this season for a cozy, cheeky look.
8. The NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette – This palette is absolutely stunning. I’m drooling. With both warm and cool shades, there are so many possibilities.
10. Sperry Top-Sider® For J.Crew Shearwater Buckle Boots – It’s difficult to find a good looking pair of duck boots but these Sperry Top-Siders win for style and function.
11. MADEWELL Ultimate Leather Motorcycle Jacket – I’m always in search of the perfect leather jacket. The supple leather used for this motorcycle jacket puts its stiff and cheap looking leather counterparts to shame.