It’s that time folks. Yep, gift guide time. For the next few weeks I’m gonna get you ready for the holidays with a few themed gift guides. I figured with Black Friday and Cyber Monday around the corner, I might as well try to be helpful to those of you who are actually good about buying presents ahead of time (aka not me). So here we go!
We’re starting with a gift guide for all the prepsters out there. The plaid lovers. The glitter obsessed. You shop at J.Crew, love duck boots, duffle coats, and anything monogrammed. You’re not afraid to do a little pattern mixing from time to time, especially around the holidays. Does this describe you or someone you know? This gift guide has something for every preppy girl out there, and I promise not to tell (or judge) if you buy something for yourself…may I suggest those Sperry boots? And maybe some plaid pajamas? It’s the time of year to indulge! With presents and food and…more food. It was so hard to not make this 100% J.Crew because if you love preppy style J.Crew is your everything. But don’t worry, I reigned it in and gave y’all some variety.
1. J.Crew Three-Quarter-Sleeve Collar T-Shirt – I really want this for myself. You gotta love a super cute collared sweater style shirt. Ok, this is technically t-shirt material but the look is on point and can easily be layered under sweaters.
2. Uniqlo Big Pom Pom Beanie – These big pom poms are so popular right now! Atlantic Pacific rekindled my love for them with an adorable outfit post where she paired a pom pom beanie with black overalls and pumps.
3. BaubleBar Louisa Collar – How about some bling to wear with your more casual tops? Preppy is very much about looking put together even when you’re wearing jeans and a tee so here’s one accessory to help complete your casual look.
4. kate spade New York Zip Up Gloves – Everyone needs at least one pair of really cute gloves, and these really pretty color blocked gloves with cute bow zipper detail would make a great gift for a friend.
5. J.Crew Sloan Glitter D’Orsay Flats with Mini Bow – Preppy girls love their sparkles. They’re not afraid of a little glitter in their ensemble and know that every party needs a little glitz, so why not go casual with flats but dress it up with some sparkle.
6. Ann Taylor Leopard Haircalf Belt – Remember how I mentioned pattern mixing? Well this right here is one of the best patterns to mix with other classic preppy patterns like polka dots, plaid, and stripes. Plus, check out the detail on that buckle!
7. Rebecca Minkoff Micro Avery Tote – Since pastels are popular for winter I went with this pink Rebecca Minkoff tote (the black one is also sexy af, fyi). Preppy style makes me think of totes but you know that cross-body bags are dominating so why not do both but in mini size! Adorable.
8. kate spade New York ‘Mini Metro’ Leather Strap Watch, 26mm – Polka dots! Kate Spade usually has a nice selection of watches, always with a little cheeky detail like these gold polka dots.
9. Ann Taylor Chevron Stripe Blanket Scarf – The pattern mix of chevron and stripes makes a really funky but chic scarf. It will definitely keep you warm and add color to any dreary winter day.
10. Women’s Sperry® for J.Crew Shearwater Buckle Boots in Colorblock – Duck boots and preppy style go hand in hand, right? They make me imagine a girl at a college in the northeast in a cute navy peacoat trekking through the snow in her duck boats on her way to class.
11. J.Crew Classic Tartan Flannel Pajama Set – They’re called classic for a reason. These are the pajamas you want to be wearing Christmas morning. Mug in hand. Slippers on feet. Stocking waiting and ready to be opened.
12. Uniqlo Wool Blended Duffle Coat (Check) – This black watch tartan duffle coat is so gorgeous and classic. I saw it in at the Uniqlo event and it’s just as beautiful in person.
13. H&M Quilted Vest – This vest looks oh so comfy. It’s a classic navy and brown combo with a detachable hood that would look as appropriate and cozy out on the farm as walking down 5th Ave.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”1180463″]