I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I hope that everyone will be enjoying lots of turkey, good food, great company, and plenty of naps. If you’re going to be out and about shopping for the best Black Friday deals, or shopping from the comfort of your couch, you’ll need to make sure to check out these great beauty specials. Black Friday isn’t just for the big price tag items. You’re going to find a ton of great beauty options to grab up to give out this holiday season.
MAC always hits it out of the park with their packaging and great gift set ideas. You’ll find limited edition pieces such as the Bare Minerals lipgloss set. Give some out as gifts and keep your favorites for yourself. Skincare sets from philosophy are always a great gift idea, or even a Clarisonic because it’s the one thing most women are lusting after.
Check out my top 11 picks below for the best holiday gift sets!
- butter London ‘Twelve Months of Manis’ Set – For the trendsetter, a set for 12 months of seasonally appropriate and fun colors in a variety of shades, textures, and unlimited combinations to mix and match all year round.
- Urban Decay ‘All Nighter’ Makeup Setting Spray Duo – Setting sprays are gaining popularity. A simple mist and your makeup gets all day/night hold without any funky build up or smells. This duo is a great deal because you get TWO full sizes bottles for $39.
- Burberry Beauty ‘Iconic Colour’ Nail Polish and Lipstick – The name says it all. The iconic colors (gold is available as well) are the perfect pieces to keep on hand for the holidays. Red lips and red nails…you can’t go wrong!
- Bobbi Brown Mini Longwear Cream Shadow Sticks, set of 3 – Three of the best selling cream shadow colors in one mini set. Smoke it up, go for natural, or combine all three for the perfect winter combo. Or piece them out as little stocking stuffers for your friends and family.
- Dry Bar ‘Sparkle & Shine’ Set – This set is worth the $199 price just for the hairdryer alone. But not only do you get the Dry Bar dryer (it’s $195 when purchased separately) you get a full size ceramic round brush and 4 trial hair products to create the perfect blow out at home.
- philosophy ‘miracle worker’ trial kit – We know I love philosophy skincare products so it should come as no surprise that this kit makes the list. This anti-aging kit is one of the best and also contains some of my favorite, must-have products.
- Makeup Eraser – I’ve been wanting to try this product and it’s been added to my list for Santa. Use the cloth with water to remove all of your makeup, even stubborn waterproof eye makeup. It’s machine washable and gentle for even the most sensitive of skin types.
- Clarisonic ‘Mia’ Cleansing System – This piece will ALWAYS make my must-have and gift guide lists. Hands down my favorite skincare piece regardless of the products I use. It does wonders for my skin especially in the winter when my skin is super sensitive and dry.
- MAC ‘Irresistibly Charming’ Mini Pigments & Glitter Set – MAC comes out with a mini pigment & glitter set each year. The new year set brings even better colors that make the collectors go crazy…myself included. This set contains my all time favorite pigment – blonde’s gold! I’m in love and will be getting this set ASAP!
- bareMinerals ‘Whimsical Wonders’ Lip Set – 6 deluxe sized samples make for the perfect stocking stuffer set. The colors are all skintone friendly and the perfect size to travel with or keep in your clutch for quick touch ups.
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘Filmstar Killer Cheekbones’ Set – A step up from the normal Filmstar set because this one includes the brush. The sculpting brush will help to create intense cheekbones with ease.
– Jamie of Hello There, Lady!