I’m not one to shop in stores for Black Friday. I’ll still be recovering from my turkey food coma to even fathom the idea of getting out early and standing in crazy lines. I paid my dues in retail for too many years so no thanks. This is likely the answer to my online shipping habit. I would prefer to find things online, order and have it shipped to my home rather than deal with the mall to find clothes and makeup. For those of you that will still be snuggled up in bed watching Christmas movies and preparing for Christmas decor overhaul, I am going to make it extremely easy for you this year. 7 great makeup brands are having Black Friday deals that run through Cyber Monday. Retailers such as Sephora and Nordstrom are pretty mum on the Black Friday deals. They aren’t announcing anything until this evening or even tomorrow. You can still score some great deals and gifts with the brands mentioned below. Get out your fleece onesie, curl up with some hot chocolate and start shopping!
- Laura Geller – 25% off your entire purchase with the code Friday25. Spend over $100 and get 30% off with the code Friday30. Then starting Monday spend $40 and get a free gift with the code. I’ve got my eye on the Sparkling Cocktail Lip Gloss Trio.
- Urban Decay – on Thanksgiving score the exclusive 6-piece Revolution Lipstick Set for $90. Beginning Black Friday the Ammo and Smoked Palettes as well as the Perversion Mascara will be $30 each. Enjoy free shipping all weekend long. The Ammo Palette contains some of the all time best-selling shades by Urban Decay.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics – Starting Black Friday and running through Cyber Monday enjoy 20% off your entire purchase. On Black Friday only an exclusive makeup bag can be yours with Tarred Lip Tar, Tarred Cosmetic Colour Pencil, Bauhaus Crème Color Concentrate and Baylock Cosmetic Glitter.
- MAC Cosmetics – Macy’s will be the host to exclusive MAC products like the Smoky Black Friday Palette. They will also be introducing the new Technakohl Liners in 27 pigmented shades. The Extra Dimensions Brush Set is a steal for the travel size collection.
- Tom Ford – The brand is introducing 36 mini lipstick shades which aren’t exactly mini. 1/3 the size of their full size lipstick, these colors will be available starting Black Friday for $32 each at tomford.com, and then exclusively with online retailers Cyber Monday. After that say goodbye to these products until their return on 12/26.
- Bobbi Brown – Enjoy free shipping online for your entire purchase and get some special gift with purchases. With any order select from one of two trios using codes BBFRIDAY1 or BBFRIDAY2. In addition to the sets you will receive specialty size lip gloss as well. The Holiday Nail Trio is the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Benefit Cosmetics – A tiered buying system will allow you to receive free products with Benefit. Spend $30 and get a Free Bene-Tint. Spend $60 and get a Free Bene-Tint and Eye Primer. Spend $90 and get a Free Bene-Tint, Eye Primer, and Moisturizer. Spend $120 and get a Free Bene-Tint, Eye Primer, Moisturizer, Face Primer, and Posie Balm. Simply use code BESTDEALEVER at checkout. I have wanted to try Eye Bright and Majorette and this deal is the best excuse ever.
– Jamie of The Lady and The Beard